Inside BBS Awards - One day with BassStyler - Interview



In Conversation with BassStyler



Dj y Productor de Breaks (BasStyler, Playful & Noisy)
Music Production at Quality Bass Events - QBE

INTERVIEW:

BBS AWARDS 2018 

Hello and welcome to BBS AWARDS 2018. 
Today I have been joined by super DJ and producer BassStyler.
Hi! Nice to have you here in BBS Awards.

What are some words you would use to describe this year (2018)?

Opportunities, effort, dedication and triumph.

Winter Bass - Original Mix - Empire Of Music Records
Can you tell us what you like best about your track?

What I like most about this track is that it is very fun and it encourages you to dance

Can you tell us about the new project you will be working on in 2019?

This 2019 I want to focus my project to learn new tricks and give more seriousness to my music.

Imagine walking inside the studio; please, can you speak to me through a typical day? What are your habits?

I usually sit down to produce, I start with the drop, when I have the advanced track I usually stand up and listen to it. If he makes me dance I keep producing, if he does not make me dance I'll erase him

How will you choose the software and add-ons you use?

Lately I am learning to use bitwig, ableton and logic to see the good of each program.
but normally I use fl which is the program that I started with.
I look for the ease of composing and making my own basses

Are you an avid believer of learning an instrument?
What is the only piece of DJ / production equipment that you can not live with?

I play the piano, and I can not live without my studio monitors

So what are your thoughts on technology aiding the technique of DJing?

Innovation offers many aids, but sometimes it gives too many facilities

Any artists / DJs / producers in particular that really influenced you?

The Brainkiller, Aggresivnes, Destroyers

What is the music scene like at this moment in your country?

Lately the public is increasing and every day there are more promos betting on this style, I think that a few years from now the Breakbeat will be much better known by my country

Often, certain cities are related to certain sounds and subgenres. Do you think that living in your city is reflected in your music?

Yes, I usually do the music that most people like in my country




No comments:

Post a Comment