Inside BBS Awards 2019 - One day with Losman - Interview


Inside BBS Awards 2019 - One day with Losman - Interview


Hello LOSMAN!
Thank you so much for taking time to do an Interview with us .


BBA- What are some words you would use to describe this year (2019)?
LOSMAN - I accomplished a lot of what I intended ,although it did go by pretty fast. I released multiple tracks on a lot of great record labels . YoungNRG being one of them under different alias’s too.


BBA- Can you tell us what you like best about your favorite track produced in 2019?
LOSMAN- Hmm, I really don’t have a favorite but a few that stick out at the moment are ‘EDM Syndicate’s- Next Level and Prophecy’s - Rise To Progression . Both are Killer tracks and the backstories on the making of them with others are Priceless!!


BBA- Can you tell us about the new project you will be working on in 2020?
LOSMAN- I will definitely be releasing some tracks with Syndicate boys...
G-Force , BROKON, RedLiner which are already in the works and of course look out for more Prophecy music in 2020!


BBA- Are you an avid believer of learning an instrument?
What is the only piece of DJ / production equipment that you can not live with?
LOSMAN- anyone that really knows my style will tell you that I really like incorporating lots of Sub Bass and/or Pianos in a majority of my Productions. And I love to rework old classics we know and love from
Back in the day!


BBA- So what are your thoughts on technology aiding the technique of DJing?
LOSMAN- Haha! Everyone is a Judge These days. I don’t mind it. I know others really do. I would spin on anything .

BBA- Any artists / DJs / producers in particular that really influenced you?
LOSMAN- Most of my inner core influences come from when I was a lot younger actually. I grew blasting Miami Bass all the time . Needless to say ...I’ve been a huge fan of Magic Mike for close to 30 years and am happy to know him well and call him my Brother .
Now a days ,I am influenced by ,people that show passion no matter where they’re at in the scene, and The Promotors who work so damn hard behind The Scenes to bring everyone so
Much joy.

BBA- What is the music scene like at this moment in your country?
LOSMAN- It is doing Great!

BBA- Often, certain cities are related to certain sounds and sub-genres. Do you think that living in your city is reflected in your music?
LOSMAN- I live in Orlando. Florida Breaks is a household name 🔊

BBA- Thank you so much Chris!
https://www.facebook.com/djlosman1996/
https://www.beatport.com/artist/losman/690745



No comments:

Post a Comment